Terms and Conditions
The term “personalisedbears” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 25 Nightingale Road, South Croydon, Surrey, CR2 8PS. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without personalisedbear’s prior written consent.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
When placing an order information you provide is collected securely by personalisedbears.net and passed securely to our Banking Service (Paypal). This ensures your order can be successfully processed and delivered. We will only share relevant information with these parties, all such providers are under obligation to ensure your information is kept private.
Personalisedbears is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your consent (unless to confirm orders) and we will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from any other third party companies in the future.
In order to process your order we require to collect information, this includes –
Your Registered Address and Delivery Address
Contact Details - Email Address and/or telephone number
Credit/Debit Card Information
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent and we do NOT store any Credit or Debit card information.
Personalisedbears may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. If we make any subtantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by email or make announcement on the website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2022.
SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LawEvery purchase you make shall be deemed performed in England. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed, construed and interpretedin accordance with the laws of England and Wales
The personalisedbears website (www.personalisedbears.net) places cookies, which are small data files, on your computer or handheld device. This is standard practice for all websites.
By using and browsing the personalisedbears website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from using the site.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email@example.com]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Personalisedbears, 25 Nightingale Road, South Croydon, Surrey CR2 8PS.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
All Prices listed on this website are listed clearly in British Pound Sterling. Prices are NOT subject to UK VAT .
Items are sent using a Royal Mail Tracked48 service for a charge of £4.95. This is charged per order and NOT per item. Other Delivery Services are available for an extra Fee.
The gift wrapping of items is available upon request and does not come as standard. You will have the option to say yes or no at time of order. Gift wrapping charges are currently an additional £2.95 per item. All items are wrapped in clear cellophane and tied at the top with curling ribbon/bow. All gift wrapped items come in a cardboard box and all non gift wrapped items will come in a postal bag. All of our dispatch times are based on working days and not calender days and are dispatch times not delivery times. A working day is Monday - Friday. Only orders placed before 6pm will classed as the 1st working day.
Further details, are available including expected Delivery Times, Extra Costs and International Deliveries upon request. If your item is returned to us for any reason then you will be liable for full postage costs to return this item back to you.
If your delivery address is outside the European Union, shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. Personalisedbears will supply a Customs Label containing a brief description, and a valuation of the parcel's contents.
Non-Delivery, Shortage or Damaged Goods
Please Notify us within 7 days of receiving your goods of any Damage or Shortage that may have occurred. If your goods have not been delivered after your given delivery time has elapsed, please contact us and we can track or investigate the nature of your enquiry. Please allow sufficient time during seasonal and busy periods.
Before a Claim can be made Royal Mail ask that you allow up to 15 working days for items to arrive sent within the UK (10 working days for Special Delivery™ items) and 21 working days for items to arrive sent overseas, therefore we cannot accept a claim for loss until these times have passed since the item was due to be delivered.
Refunds and Returns
We will provide a full refund or exchange should you receive a faulty product within 14 days of receiving your returned order on the following conditions:
If any product in your order proves to be faulty, please contact us quoting your Original Order Number. Please call or email personalisedbears to discuss the matter. We will endeavour to resolve the situation swiftly and professionally. If a product is found to be faulty we will replace your product at no extra charge. For faulty products we can either send you a pre paid envelope to return the parcel or if you would prefer to return it yourself we will refund the full amount of your returning postage costs (a copy of the receipt from the post office must be provided). Please use a postal service that offers tracking ie Royal Mail Recorded Delivery Service. Please return to Personalisedbears 25 Nightingale Road, South Croydon, Surrey, CR2 8PS preferably in the original packaging and with all tags attached. On receipt of the returned product we will issue a full refund or replace the item(s) that are deemed to be faulty.
Exceptions - Faulty Goods caused by wear and tear, your accident, neglect or misuse.
Spelling mistakes and grammatical errors submitted by purchaser for Personalisation. (We embroider EXACTLY what you request so please check carefully prior to submitting your order) If we PersonalisedBears have made an error with the spelling please provide photographic evidence.
Due to differing monitor/screen settings exact fabric shades may vary from the displayed images. All product dimensions are approximate and are for general guidance only. All materials used conform to EN71 or CE Toy Safety Standards. Please ensure you have read the suitability for the item you are purchasing. Not all items are suitable for all ages.
UK's Distant Selling Regulations - Exceptions to the right to cancel
Unless www.personalisedbears.net have agreed otherwise, the consumer will not have the right to cancel in respect of certain distance online selling contracts. This applies to a contract for the supply of goods which by means of their nature cannot be returned (e.g. personalised goods) Goods that have been personalised in any way, or made to order, are exempt from the distance selling regulations which means that there is no automatic right to a refund or a replacement. Please ensure all SPELLING AND GRAMMAR is correct when placing your order as this can not be amended once your order has been placed.